BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

My First Post!

Hello Everyone,
My name is Matt White and I'm new to this whole blogging spiel. I would like to start off by telling you that I am a junior at Anderson High School. I play football for the school and also play lacrosse for Anderson Lacrosse Club. During my free time I enjoy playing on my XBOX 360 and hanging out with my friends. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. If you want to know anything else about me feel free to leave me a comment.

2 comments:

john said...

whats up matt how are you doing my young brother?

Maddie O'Flaherty said...

I like ice cream too. And slacks are always nice. You seem like a nice young man Mateo.